Deep House, Deep Cuts


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Today I'm sharing something that I came across on Spotify, and I cannot get enough. This is one of FiltrUK's new playlists up on Spotify, and it's called "We Met Underground"



This playlist is full of underground deep cuts. Packed to the brim with what I like to call "Classy House" That kind of deep/industrial house that you'd hear walking around a high fashion clothing boutique.
I'm so grateful for little playlists like this, they really provide much deserved exposure for tracks that would usually go unnoticed.

Search Filtr UK on Spotify, Deezer or Apple Music and you'll find more incredible playlists! I have honestly enjoyed them all. Something new to discover in all of them.

Sit back with a glass of wine, some friends, and enjoy this one!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments