BLØSH - When Love Is Alive


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

Today I am going to share a song from a band I first heard on Tumblr a little while ago. One of the best places to discover hidden gems.



This beautiful track is called "When Love Is Alive" by the incredibly talented BLØSH. BLØSH is made up of Oslo-native guitarist Jørgen Berg Svela & Madrid born cellist and singer Teresa Bernabé. Since the release of their debut single in 2014, they're shaping their place in the music industry. They have been recognised by various radio stations and they were recently nominated "Newcomer of the year" in the critically claimed Norwegian music magazine "GAFFA". I'm telling you, indie-Pop has never felt so good.

‘unabashed, instantly enjoyable stuff that will have you – in the best way possible – thinking back fondly to your mid-00s indie days’ - Wonderland
'There’s a sunny-side-up sensibility to BLØSH’s unashamedly perky indie-pop' - DIY
I love the vibe this duo have to their tracks, I'm definitely excited to hear their debut album "Keep Bleeding, Keep Breathing" which is dropping on the 12th Feb. Without a doubt this is a duo I'll be keeping an eye on, I'd love to hear them live!

Follow BLØSH:

No comments