Music Monday 25th January


1.  What is your current go to song?
My current go to song is definitely The Eagles "Hole In The World" After sadly losing Glenn Frey, I haven't been able to stop listening. It's always been my favourite Eagles track of all time.

2. What event are you looking forward to attending?
I am looking forward to attending The 1975 in March! Still a while to wait but I've been waiting to see them live for SO LONG. I haven't been able to attend previous dates so this is a big thing.
3. Who is an artist that everyone needs to check out and add to their Libro Musica?
Check out 'Mura Masa' He is an electronic music producer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Guernsey. His music feels light years ahead of other music that's around today. He's pushing music forward and his tracks blow me away every time.

4.  Favorite Motivation song/ song for the new year?
At the moment it is DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" It always pumps me up, a firm favourite on my work out playlist.

5. Who was the first concert you attended?
The first concert I attended was to see Example. He was incredible. A real showman, he's amazing with his crowd.

Check out these amazing blogs for their Music Monday answers!

upfrontNY
Nash News
Libro Musica

Enjoy!
G.x

1 comment