Chill


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

For the past few months I've felt a little bit more complete. Around 5/6 months ago I discovered Phil Taggart's BBC Radio 1 show. Never have I heard an arrangement of music so beautiful. I've personally listened to music like this for years, now I have somewhere to listen to new tracks. I've started to put together an ultimate, monster playlist of my favourite chill tracks. Chillwave, Dream-Pop, Chillout, Downtempo, Alt-R&B, Glitch-pop, whatever you want to call it, here it is.



This playlist is currently at around 90 songs, spanning about 6 hours. From talent such as The Internet, Mura Masa, Shura, NAO, Mahalia, Erykah Badu, SZA, Blood Orange and so much more. Over time I will be constantly adding new tracks that I've discovered both old and fresh, so follow the playlist to be kept up to date!

Be sure to tune in to Phil's show every Sunday night from 10pm. It's always a treat.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments