Flume


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good !

I've been writing this blog for a little while now and I was going through my old posts today, I was shocked to find I've never talked about Flume before! What a mess.



If for some reason, you haven't heard about Flume... he is a 24 year old producer from Australia and the EDM world is going crazy for a little bit of him. Without a doubt the main thing I love about his music is, it is so distinctive. I'll hear a track and I'll instantly clock that it's his work. It's very easy listening I think, something everyone can appreciate. Whack this on at a party and no one will get upset.
Downtempo electro, futuristic, glitch, instrumental hip-hop, what ever you want to call it, it is nothing short of beautiful. His tracks always impress me and I'd love to experience his music live one day.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments