The 1975 - The Sound


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Last night at 7:30 UK time, The 1975 played their new song "The Sound" on Annie Mac's Radio 1 show. Needless to say, I was floored.



This band have reached a point in my life where they can do no wrong. I am full 1975 trash and proud.
I LIVE for the drums and the guitar solo in this track. This album has some people confused so far. Every track has sounded different to the last. I've watched countless people try to fit the singles into a specific genre, but I think that's what The 1975 do so well. They are their own genre.
The album "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it" is due out at the end of February, they're touring and performing at various festivals throughout the year.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments