Dua Lipa


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.
At the end of last year sometime I was listening to MistaJam's show and he played Dua Lipa "Be The One". From that moment I was hooked.



Dua Lipa is easily becoming one of my favourite female artists right now, and I think she's going to really blow up this year. Everything about her just feels so fresh and unique. I read an interview she did recently with Nylon (click here to read) and she comes across so chill! Someone I'd totally hang with. A complete sweetheart who has a true passion for her work.

I know for sure I'm trying to get my hands on tickets to see this hidden gem perform live this year! Fingers crossed I can find some, tickets for her current tour have sold out pretty fast. Definitely a sign that Dua Lipa isn't one to be slept on.



Follow her on social stuff:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments