Craig David


Hey everyone! Hope you're all okay!

So come on, you must have seen this one coming. The Craig David appreciation post. He's back and dropping fire, and more fire. Everyone and their mother's goldfish is showing their love for him and it's no surprise. 

Today he did what he does best and showed us why he'll always be relevant. He was in the 1xtra live lounge and he covered Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself". I am obsessed. Seriously obsessed, give this one a listen and just wait for the end part!



While writing this post, I figured I might aswel share my Craig David playlist. I've got a little selection of my favourites... prepare to be transported back to the early 2000s *insert fire emoji here*



I feel like 2016 is going to be the year of Craig David, and I'm not sad about it!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments