January's Best!


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

So the end of the first month of the year is nearly here, and there has already been some amazing tunes released! I've discovered so many new artists and heard new music from some old favourites. I think it's already such been a good year for music, at this rate, it may top 2015.
Kick back on your lunch break, if you've got the day off pour yourselves a bevvy, and relax to this 1 hour playlist of some of my favourite tracks from this month!



I've really been getting into proper chilled out tracks recently, as you'll notice by the first 6/7 songs on this playlist.
Do you have a favourite track from January? Let me know!

Enjoy!
G.x

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. No worries at all! Glad you've enjoyed it x

      Delete
  2. I have a fovorite for January but it's a old one: Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved your music selection! <3
    www.malusilva.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your music is great, thanks for sharing x
    Http://mariesbeauties.co.uk

    ReplyDelete