UK Blog Awards


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Today I wanted to quickly take some time out to tell you all about something pretty exciting. This blog has been nominated for the UK Blog Awards, under the Arts and Culture category!

There is absolutely insane nominations on there and to be put into this category with them, is more than I could have imagined for my blog. I started this as a pretty casual place for me to share music that I love, and over the past year & a half it's grow in ways that blow my mind.
I won't get into a huge speech but all I will ask is that you please click on the picture link below and vote for Planet Lux! You can vote once a day, every day. If you ever read this blog, and enjoy what you see, I'd hugely appreciate a vote.
I feel so lame even asking, I know against the competition I probably have more chance of learning to fly... but I'll definitely give it a bash ;)

Vote for me now in the UK Blog Awards #UKBA16

Thank you all for your support over the past year and a half. Here's to plenty more music !

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments