Chase & Status ft Cutty Ranks - International



Hiya everyone! Hope you're good.

This is a track from Chase & Status featuring Cutty Ranks called International. For those who don't know Chase & Status are an Electronic production duo from London, UK. Cutty Ranks is a Jamaican Reggae and Dancehall artist.
This is taken from their Chase & Status album "Brand New Machine" which was released October 2013 and at the time, I was obsessed with this single and I am so glad I'm now seeing the video pop up on music channels, my love for the song has been reignited. The video totally reminds me of JayZ ft Swizz Beatz - On To The Next One.
It's the perfect thing to listen to when driving, getting ready or anytime you might need to pump yourself up. If this comes into my headphones when I'm walking down the street, I have to try my hardest not to walk like a complete loser... I'm sure I still do but, whatever. It's fierce and it's worth it, my friend.
A lot of people have hated on this song because it's "not like the old chase & status" and FYI, I can't tell you how much I hate it when people say that about an artist. Artists grow and develop their sound and as a fan, you should enjoy both their past sounds and appreciate the direction they're going in! "Brand New Machine" still had some of their 'old style' but this track didn't. They're trying something new, just calm down and enjoy it ladies and gents!

This pumps you up and gets you ready to take on the day, blast it loud.

G.x

No comments