One Direction - Steal My Girl

>CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE SONG, VIDEO COMING SHORTLY<
Firstly, I apologise for the lack of video embedded to this post. I tried to embed the video from Vevo but it's not showing up. So just click on the link and you will be taken to their site, I will update the post when the video can be shared :)

Secondly, hold on to your hats because One Direction have had their new single played on the radio all day today. The track is called "Steal My Girl" and it's taken from their fourth album "Four"
I have said it once and I'll say it again, I really, really like One Direction and I think they get way too much stick. I went to see them in Croke Park in May and they completely changed my mind on them. Before I saw them I thought they were great but for some reason I didn't think they'd be very good live. Let me tell you, I was so wrong. I'd go as far as to say that their music sounds even better live. They really vibe off of their audience, interact with their fans and have a laugh. Not to mention, their voices sound incredible live, I much prefer their voices in person than listening to the recorded versions.
Their music has come on leaps and bounds since the first album. Their first album wasn't written by them, they hadn't developed their sound and the whole industry was very new to the lads. Fast forward in time to the release of "Midnight Memories" and "Four" they are now writing their own music, they've moved away from the bubblegum, overproduced pop and they're really found their sound.
I still stand by the fact that I think, if anyone went to watch them live and see the show these guys put on, It'd change their opinion on them completely.
I think this new single is incredibly catchy and I can't wait for the release of the album.

G.x

No comments