Dornik - Second Thoughts


Hiya everyone, hope you're good!

Thanks to Jessie Ware I've recently come across this amazingly talented artist, Dornik. A R&B singer/songwriter and producer from London, UK.
His music is so smooth and his graceful, soft vocals are to die for. "Second Thoughts" is
 incredibly sexy and seductive, which I feel is perfect for the transition to Autumn/Winter from the more lively summer tracks. He definitely makes me think of a "Modern day Michael Jackson" (from what I've read about him, a lot of people think the same) He's like a 'The Weeknd/Michael Jackson/Drake' hybrid and I am loving it. 
I can see this is definitely going to become my jam and be repeated a worrying amount of times.
Click >>HERE<< to follow him on Soundcloud
and
Click >>HERE<< to find him on Twitter

This is one artist you have to keep up to date with, because I feel like he's going to be massive in the future.

G.x

No comments