Introduction!

Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

I just wanted to do a quick introduction to this new blog and let you all know what you can expect to see on here.
My name is Gemma. I do have another "lifestyle/fashion/beauty" type blog running at the moment but I felt with the music on there too, it looked a bit messy and everything was just dotted around. My number one passion in life is music, I want a career in music, so I felt like it would be appropriate to start a blog dedicated solely to music.
As for what I'll be posting, I'll be sharing music that I've been loving. There will be some mainstream tracks and there will be some new, up and coming artists. There is going to be a nice mixture. I have a very, very eclectic music taste so you can pretty much expect anything.

If would like to ask any questions or if you have some music that you'd like me to check out, I'd love to hear it. You can contact me on >twitter< and email gemmalouisekenny@outlook.com
Speak soon!

G.x

No comments