Gesaffelstein - Destinations

Hiya everyone, hope you're okay!

Today I'm celebrating* one of my favourite DJs of all time, Gesaffelstein (*celebrating/crying about because he hasn't released anything for about a year)I saw him live on valentine's day this year because, who needs love and romance when you can have banging "techno" right?! Ha *insert nervous laugh*... Anyway, I saw him at Koko in  Camden, London and he was I N S A N E. Like, I was still dancing the next morning.
He produces this incredibly unique brand of techno, EBM and electronica. His music is quite dark and that is accentuated by his music videos, which I absolutely love.
He has remixed tracks for ASAP Rocky, Lana Del Rey and Tiga. He also produced two songs on Kanye West's most recent album Yeezus. As soon as I heard "Black Skinhead" or "Blkkk Skkkn Head" I knew Gesaffelstein had to have worked on that because his sound is so recognisable and it just sums up just how dark his music can sound.

Gesaffelstein, if you see this, please come to Koko again. Thx!

G.x

No comments