Låpsley - Painter (Valentine)

Hiya everyone, hope you're all okay!

This is a track I luckily just happened to stumble across, and I'm so glad I did. I know I'm a bit late to the game but, hey! I'm here now.
The song called Painter (Valentine) and It's by Låpsley aka Holly Lapsley Fletcher, an 18 year old from Liverpool, UK. She's a multi instrumentalist and has been producing songs since the age of 12, this is her debut single.
This song is so hauntingly beautiful, her brand of ambient/electronic/acoustic vibes are so unique and calming. Something I can definitely chill to.
While researching her, I have learnt that she produced this song in her bedroom while she was revising for her A Levels! And, she preformed on BBC Introducing stage at Glasonbury this year. That's mindblowing, to have a track like this come from someone so young is just incredible, artists like her don't come along often. I have no doubt in my mind that she will be huge.

Here is the link to her >Soundcloud< so you can check out the rest of her music.

G.x

No comments