MNEK - In Your Clouds


Hiya everyone!

Just let me roll out one of my favourite songs to be released this year. This is "In Your Clouds" by MNEK.
For those of you who don't know, maybe you've been living under a rock, MNEK is a British singer/songwriter and record producer. He has worked with the likes of Chris Malinchak, Becky Hill, Naughty Boy and Clean Bandit. His vocal talents featured on Gorgon City's single "Ready For Your Love" and co-wrote Duke Dumont & A*M*E's track "Need U (100%)" he's been a busy guy and he's only 19 years old. Yep, 19.

This track is absolutely incredible, taking us back to real soulful R&B. Which is so refreshing because we never hear it anymore. Think modern day Musiq SoulChild, Raheem DeVaughn, Ginuwine etc.
I love this tune, I'm obsessed with MNEK and I am so excited to hear more from him.
Click >>HERE<< to get to MNEK's iTunes page.

G.x

No comments