Chris Malinchak ft MNEK - Happiness


Hiya everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend.

This track "Happiness" is bought to you by the genius that is Chris Malinchak and features MNEK.
Chris Malinchak is an American DJ and Producer who, in my eyes, can do no wrong. Without fail every single song he's released, I've loved.
MNEK is a British singer/songwriter and producer. Who also, can do no wrong. I'm already obsessed with his new track "In Your Clouds" I will be talking about that some time this week.
For some reason this song brings up such a clear scenario in my mind. I see someone standing on the beach, it's just after sun rise so there's not many people around. It's one of those days where you can tell that It's going to be a beautiful, hot day but it's still early so there's still a little chill in the air. Maybe someone walking past with their dog or someone jogging down the sea front.
I don't know why I see that but um, Chris or MNEK, if you ever see this and decide to release a music video for this song... I've just set the scene!

You can click >>HERE<< to be re directed to Chris Malinchak's Soundcloud
Or
Click >>HERE<< to be re directed to MNEK's Soundcloud.

Enjoy!

G.x

2 comments

  1. Your blog is so cool, I've been needing a new way to discover new music for ages.
    Thanks soo much for following my blog, much appreciated
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete