Krishane ft Melissa Steel - Drunk And Incapable



Hiya everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend so far.

This amazingly catchy track "Drunk And Incapable" comes from Krishane, a singer/songwriter from Jamaica. He has been writing and singing since the age of 6 yes, SIX, and was in a boy group at the age of 11.
This song also features Melissa Steel, (my girl crush right now, I mean just look at her she's stunning!) a reggae and pop singer from Bradford, UK.
These artists have incredible voices and I think they both deserve so much more attention!
Krishane moved to the UK at the age of 19 and is now signed with Atlantic Records. I recently watched him interviewed by Factory78 and I'm so excited to hear more music from him, he's told us to expect colour, charisma, unique and organic sounds from him! He seems like such a genuinely lovely lad.
Melissa Steels debut single "Kisses For Breakfast" and her collab track with Kove "Way We Are" have been cemented in my brain for the whole summer and have earned permanent places in my playlists.
Nothing but love for this song and these artists.
You can pre-order the single >>HERE<<

Enjoy

G.x

No comments