1975 Secrets



Hello everyone! Hope you're all good!


So today I thought I'd share a pretty amazing opportunity with you guys. I did think about keeping to myself but, sharing is caring, right?! I think this should generate me some good karma. Obviously, if you're already on The 1975 mail list, you will already know. But if you haven't yet signed up to the list, you're about to miss out!
The 1975 have written a song for Zane Lowe's rescore of the "Drive" movie soundtrack. Drive, curated by Zane Lowe, will air on BBC Three on Thursday 30th October at 10pm.

Now, the reason you absolutely N E E D to sign up to The 1975's mail list is, 1000 fans will win a copy of the new song "Medicine" pressed on limited edition transparent amber vinyl.  TRANSPARENT AMBER VINYL. The winners will be selected on 30th October from fans who have signed up to the mail list.

So if you're a huge 1975 fan and you aren't on the list (why aren't you?), make sure you sign up to this mail list and be in with a chance of winning this sick prize. I for one, have my fingers firmly crossed.
Click >HERE< to sign up.

G.x

No comments