Shift K3Y - I Know

Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

This is a track which I know has been showing on UK music channels and playing on UK radio for a little while now but I just wanted to share it with you all because I have been obsessed for far too long.
The song is called "I know" and it comes from Shift K3Y a London born DJ, producer and singer/songwriter.
I saw Shift K3Y live at Village Underground in Shoreditch, when he was supporting Example in March this year. I luckily managed to get right to the front barriers, center stage, I had the best view in the venue. If you've ever been to Village Underground, you know that it's quite a small location. I think it holds 1000 people at capacity.
I hadn't heard of Shift K3Y before seeing him that night and I'm so glad I was able to see him because I was instantly interested in his music and now anything I hear from him is a winner.

I am really excited to hear more from Shift K3Y and I dream of a duet with Craig David. Ah, that'd be perfection.

G.x

No comments