John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland (acoustic)


Hiya everyone, hope you're all good!

I am posting a lot of throwbacks lately! I can't get enough of them right now. This one in particular has been a favourite for a very long time. This, of course, is John Mayer's acoustic version of Your Body Is A Wonderland first released in 2002.
It's been a long time but it's still and always will be a firm favourite of mine.

This is without a doubt one of those songs that sound 100x better acoustic, I much prefer it to the original recording. It's raw, emotional, passionate and pure beautiful. Really relaxed, very chill. Reminds me of a coffee lounge, playing this and some Jack Johnson.
Unfortunately, this version is quite hard to find for download, which sucks. But it is available on SoundCloud and YouTube.

All I know is, I need to see him live. If there's anyone out there who will come with me. Speak out :)

Hope you enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. I love acoustic covers so much. If you have time, you should check out Boyce Avenue's cover of it too. Great post :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll make sure I check that one out! x

      Delete