LuvBug ft Talay Riley - Resonance



Hiya all, hope you're all good!

This is a song that I have found embedded in my brain since I first laid ears on it and if I was to be completely honest, I think it deserves a lot more attention! Come on now!
LuvBug is a dance collective comprised of Marvin Humes, The White N3rd & JKAY.
While I've been doing my research on the 3 DJs, I've read some pretty cool facts.
From 15 years of age Marvin was already developing his mixing skills. 15. That's mental, I wish I'd have thought to start at that age!
JKAY was one half of the duo Tracklacers, who have worked with the likes of Danja and Afrojack.  AND as if they couldn't get any cooler, The White N3rd has remixed songs for the likes of Diplo, Azealia Banks and has worked with Dominique Young Unique.

Their debut track is called Resonance, it has been 'song of the day' across my blogs multiple times over the past couple of months. I simply cannot get enough of this sick hypnotic, electronic dance tune with an extremely irresistible beat and catchy chorus.
Also featuring the vocal talents of UBER talented Talay Riley. Who has written tracks for huge names such as Tinie Tempah, JLS, Jessie J, Iggy Azalea and Wiley. His vocals are also featured on one of my favourite songs right now, "Dirty Love" by Wilkinson.

I have no doubt in my mind that this supergroup will be huge and 
I think with tracks like this they are going to fit in well at next summer's festivals and I really hope I can catch them live at some point.
It is a masterpiece, I'm way beyond excited to hear more from this incredible 3 piece collective and if you tell me you don't need this song in your world, you're mistaken.

Click >HERE< to get Resonance on iTunes!
G.x

No comments