Taylor Swift - Riptide (Vance Joy Cover)


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good!

Earlier today while I was at work, I was listening to Radio 1 and I was  absolutely blown away by Taylor Swift's cover of Vance Joy's Riptide in the Live Lounge.
Vance Joy's version has been one of my favourite songs that have been released this year so I always find it interesting to listen to covers.
I've really enjoyed Taylor's take on the song, it's my favourite cover without a doubt. It's really lovely to be able to watch her and her emotions while she performs this. I'd even go as far as to say it's almost on par with the original.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it with you because it's so worth a listen.

G.x

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love this cover. Thank you so much for leading me to it!

    I just had to feature this one as my song of the day too. It's just too good.

    xo, Rochana | thatsaskgirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all, it is beautiful. The amount of emotion she puts into it is crazy. x

      Delete