The Mowgli's - Say it, Just Say It


Hiya everyone!

So to celebrate #ThrowbackThursday I am going to post this gorgeous, feel good anthem. This is "Say It, Just Say It" by The Mowgli's.
It has been out for around a year now, so not a huge throwback but, whatevs!

I have recently rediscovered this track and I am just as in love as I was when I first heard it. It's one of those songs that instantly lift you from a bad mood. One of those songs which make you want to run outside and start a flash mob on the tubes. Just me? Surely not.
This summer at a picnic type thing I had, I played it loud through my car speakers when my friends and I were having a drink and every worry and trouble just stopped for a while. I honestly felt like I was in an advert or music video and someone was about to come out with an inspirational quote. It was great craic.

Hope you enjoy!

G.x

No comments