AC/DC - Play Ball



Hello everyone!

I am beyond excited to write this post. It's taking every fibre of my being not to explode as I type. This is the NEW SONG from AC/DC's upcoming album "Rock or Bust"
Can I just express how feckin' excited I am, oh my word. Sorry, I honestly am trying to compose myself. Having AC/DC back is just incredible!
This track is called "Play Ball" and honestly I've died and gone to heaven. Within the first few seconds you know, without a doubt that It's AC/DC. They have completely and utterly mastered their sound, which is something not a lot of bands can do.
I don't think I need to say much more about this band and to be honest, I don't think I can compose my words for much longer.

I am so excited to hear this album and if they come and play live in the UK, best believe I'm going to be at the front. Naked. With excitement.
Before this gets weird, I'll leave it here.

Enjoy!

G.x

No comments