Kiesza - Giant In My Heart




Hiya everyone, hope you're all good.

I just had to share this song. I had no choice. This is of course, Giant In My Heart by Kiesza.
Kiesza is a singer-songwriter, a multi-instrumentalist and dancer from Canada and is most well known for her previous debut single Hideaway. You know, in the video they're dancing pretty flawlessly through New York?! Yeah that one.
She came back in July with her second single and this one is a banger. I've been hearing it everywhere, it was used in two of the shows I went to see for London Fashion Week, so naturally, I have had it in my head ever since.
I cannot praise this woman enough, she's so beautifully talented, unique and stunning. I listen to her and I think 80s/90s even "What Is Love" vibes, bringing dance back to the forefront of music.
I don't need to say anymore, just listen and enjoy. It's a masterpiece.

G.x

No comments