Popcaan - Everything Nice


Hiya! Hope you're all okay!

Chilled mid-week song to share with you guys, this is "Everything Nice" from Popcaan.
For those of you who don't know, Popcaan is an amazing Jamaican Dancehall artist. He has been MOBO nominated and also received the Excellence in Music and Entertainment (EME) award for 'Best New Artist' and 'Collaboration of the year' for "Clarks" with Vybz Kartel and Gaza Slim, the song also won 'Song of the year - Dancehall' in 2011.
Popcaan also featured on Melissa Steel's "Kisses for breakfast" which was a Top 10 in the UK in August 2014.
While reading up about him, I found a quote from him which I loved.

"A man has to know what kind of decision to make in life. So me choose music. But nuff of my friends lose their life living other lives. We just use those things as an example. Can't make the same mistakes my friends made"
I'm definitely going to be downloading this song asap, and remembering it for next summer!
Hope you enjoy, I'm so excited to hear more from Popcaan.
Click >HERE< to get redirected to his Debut Album.
G.x

No comments