Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo

Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

Prepare yourselves for another brilliantly unique band to come out of London. I've said it so much recently but I think the UK is completely killing the music scene right now.
They are called Kero Kero Bonito, a 3-piece band from London. Producing English/Japanese electronic music which, to be honest, makes me feel like I've been beamed into an old school Nintendo64 game, Zelda, Banjo & Kazooie, Mario64 type vibes.
Their bilingual vocalist Sarah, raps and sings in both English and Japanese. Which I think sounds absolutely incredible.
This particular track is called Flamingo, and let me say, good luck not singing this all day. When I hear this track, it's just fizzing and sparkling with happiness, cute multi-coloured Shrimp go swirling and dancing around my brain. With lyrics like "Black, white, green or blue, show off your natural hue. Flamingo. If you're multi-coloured, that's cool too. You don't need to change, it's boring being the same. Flamingo. You're pretty either way"
It's just such a cute, feel good song and the production is insanely good.

Make sure you check this band out because I doubt you're going to hear anything else like them. Click >HERE< to be redirected to their Soundcloud!
Enjoy!

G.x

No comments